The markup toolbar
When you mark up a proof, you see the following toolbar at the top of the screen.
- This is the mode selector; click on this to change between normal, master, designer and compare modes.
- This is the name of the project you're working on.
- This is the name of the proof you're working on; click here to change to another proof in this project.
- Check this to indicate that you've finished work on this proof.
- Click here to change the zoom level of your proof. At present, there are five available zoom levels.
• Fit page - will make the whole page visible in the window.
• 100% - will display the page at approximately full size (depending on your monitor settings).
• 125% - will display the page zoomed in.
• 150% - will display the page zoomed in.
• 200% - will display the page zoomed in.
- Changes the drawing colour between red and blue (i.e. typesetter errors and editorial changes).
- Starts freehand-drawing mode.
- Shows queries you created on the page.
- Shows all queries from your team on the page.
- Opens (and closes) the bookmarks sidebar on the right of the screen.
- Opens (and closes) the page-thumbnails sidebar on the right of the screen.
- Opens (and closes) the queries sidebar on the right of the screen.
- Opens (and closes) the search tool under the toolbar.
- Opens (and closes) the info bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Returns to the last proof page you viewed before this one.
- Moves to the previous page of the proof (if there is one).
- Shows the current page number and total number of pages in the proof, and lets you go to a specific page.
- Moves to the next page of the proof (if there is one).
- Click the Exit button to leave the markup tool and return to the Dashboard.
Each of these buttons also has a tooltip - if you hover over anything on the toolbar, you'll see a short description to remind you of its function. You can always come back to this section of our Help if you need a reminder of the details!