Sharing master proofs for implementation
- Things to to before implementing corrections
- Video 6: Reviewing master proofs and implementing corrections
- How do I share a master proof with a designer?
- How do I review the corrections on the master proof?
- How do I indicate that I've made a change in Designer mode?
- Can I ask questions if anything isn't clear in the master proof?
- Can I see the changes that have been marked as completed in Designer mode?
- Can I see the progress of the Design team on my proof?
- How do I generate a PDF to download?
- Can I generate a new PDF if the Master proof has changed?
- How do I download my PDF?
- Why can't I see the option to download a PDF?
- What will I see in my downloaded PDF?
- How can I copy the text part of markup?
- Can I see a list of all changes to a master proof?